Thursday, August 27, 2009

my story, my me, my my...

From and then girl met boy


im in a new york state of mind...

im pretty excited to have finally immersed myself into the blogging world, long over due!
let me start by telling a lil bout my recent self...
i came to the states last summer with my close group of girlfriends, it was gonna be our summer of freedom and adventure, we already had the crazy scenarios imagined...
3weeks later i found my future fiance,
so in a nutshell, we had a crazy quick romance, he literally had me swept of my feet, and with the holidays dawning to an end, it was a case of should i stay or should i go....

and guess what...

i stayed...

we are happily engaged 9months now!!!

so this past year has been a flurry of new experiences...

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment