Friday, August 28, 2009

tea:me::why dont mind if i do::



i had a tea party morning, it was so sweet sitting around eating fudge cake and scones at 9.3oam, hmmmm all in days work...
of course the morning wasnt just a way to slack off but there was a 'lil bit of charity' thrown into the works...
we each had to bring friends and in turn they invited more friends and so on&on,,
i helped organise this to further get donations from a charity venture,and thus was our tea party::
in addition to this we are organizing an art exhibit showcasing all donated works by local artists (Me included) i'll be posting the progress soon..

thats me pictured on my way to drink myself into tea oblivion, shame you cant see my lil top hat i made, i'll get onto getting better pics up as soon as my tempermental puter starts behaving...

From micho,xoxo
From Recently Updated

No comments:

Post a Comment